There are many reasons teams fail. There’s one proven way to help them succeed.
Teams do fail! And even if they don’t fail, they are often not as productive as they could be…or as fun!
Our four-hour workshop is designed to provide you hands on experience with informative materials designed around Wiley’s “The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team” created by Patrick Lencioni and the terrific team at Wiley.
You’ll Walk Away With…
- A complete understanding of the Five Behaviors Model and how Wiley’s Everything DiSC fits into the process
- An ability to plan how to conduct the process for each team’s needs
- An in depth knowledge of how to use the 28-page Team Assessment Report
- Additional tools that will enhance your sessions with a variety of teams
- The ability and confidence to implement the Five Behaviors Team process immediately
Internal practitioners of Human Resources and Talent Development need to continuously be looking for ways to add value to the organization. The ability to work with teams at all levels, and help them improve their productivity and results, is a terrific way to do this and add great value to the business.
Who Should Attend…
Talent Development and Human Resources Professionals who have experience facilitating training and team building programs for all levels of the organization.
- If you have not taken the Everything DiSC Assessment in the last two years you will need to do so. (Contact info to arrange to take the assessment, at no additional charge, will be in your event confirmation email.)
- If you have taken the Everything DiSC Assessment, please bring it to the session.
- Please read “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni.
Jan Slater —CareerConnection.me founder and past President of OCASTD, Jan has been working in the talent development industry for 15 years as an Authorized Partner of Everything DiSC®, a Wiley brand.
Jan now has joined The Five Behaviors Authorized Partner network and is looking forward to utilizing
her strong leadership skills to help build cohesive teams.
This topic aligns with ATD competencies:
Change Management, Coaching, Integrated Talent Management, and Performance Improvement.
To find out more about the ATD Competency Model for the Training and Development Profession, visit http://www.astd.org/Certification/Competency-Model.
Take your knowledge to a new level and get access to exclusive info about the Competency Model for ASTD National members by becoming a Power Member (member of the Orange County Chapter and National). Find out more here
*Includes ATD-LA, ATD-SD, ATD -IE, ISPI-OC & ISPI-LA
REGISTER EARLY—SAVE $50!
Register by Wednesday, April 5, 2017
DoubleTree Club Hotel, 7 Hutton Centre Dr., Santa Ana, CA
Refreshments: Light continental breakfast
Questions? Contact Gloria Hays at email@example.com or 949-616-0171.
Cancellation/Refund deadline is April 5.
No shows will be charged in full.