Crucial Conversations is coming!
Mark your calendar for September 25 & 26
Click here for more details and to register!
August Monthly Learning EventASTD-Orange County has partnered again this year with Elearning! Media Group (EMG), the exclusive industry trade brand serving the learning and workplace technology market, to host our August Monthly Learning Event at the 2014 Enterprise Learning! Conference (ELC) at the Anaheim Hilton, at the Convention Center. Details coming soon!
9 Tuesdays ~ September 9 thru November 4 ~ 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Kawasaki Motors Corp., Irvine
The course is fun, practical and hands on. With 50% of the course composed of practice and feedback, time flies as you develop skills.
The course works great for both experienced and inexperienced trainers/presenters. Those less experienced focus on developing fundamental skills, while the more experienced take action on subtle tips and techniques that take their skills to the next level.You will take these skills to the next level:
- Engaging your audience through discussion, practice and your basic presentation skills
- Structuring, Preparing for and Practicing your presentation
- Storytelling, Using humor, and Handling off-track and challenging participants
- Leading icebreakers, individual and group activities
Read more and egister Early and save $50!
Directory of Learning & Development Professionals
If you are searching for a
- Performance Improvement Consultant
- Instructional Designer
- Organization Development Specialist
- Learning Technologist